Residential Childcare Night Worker
Options Autism are hiring Residential Children’s Care Night Workers in the Fife region!
Role: Residential Childcare Night Worker
Salary: £21,881.60 per annum
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (40 hours per week, Four shifts between Monday – Sunday)
Location: Falkland, Fife
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic salary: £21,881.60 per annum
- Sleep ins paid at £45.00 per night
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Residential Childcare Night Worker will be someone who has:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the occupants’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Options Autism, part of Outcomes First Group, are recruiting Residential Childcare Night Workers to join our teams within the Fife area.
Falkland House School is an independent school offering day and residential placements to pupils with autism and complex needs, including learning difficulties. The majority of young people are placements aged 8-18 years old and are a mix of 38 and 52 weeks.
The site is based in Fife, Scotland and is part of Options Autism. Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the occupants in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced PVG and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.